FanFeedr Forums

API

RSS Feed

NFL events only 31

• jorge
    • Topic created 3 years ago

the call to get events for the NFL is returning 31 elements http://ffapi.fanfeedr.com/bronze/api/leagues/13962b74-cab5-5d0a-93c8-466b6a3fa342/events?format=json&api_key= Is there a reason for that. ( I believe total number of events is 256) Thanks

Message edited by jorge 3 years ago

1. Benn3 years ago

WIth the new API, this call only provides 2 week's worth of events. You'll need to make calls for each team to assemble a full league schedule.

2. jorge3 years ago

Thanks

3. jorge3 years ago

I finally got to this usecase. Ben I am a bit confused, I found the events/:season_type/ which in the documentation it says specifically "This collection action returns a list of event ids and names for an entire season, preseason, or postseason,", the keyword being "for the entire". Regardless of documentation I tried the api as such ffapi.fanfeedr.com/bronze/api/conferences/1b67d32e-ff01-5c36-89dc-67dd64a14bb8/events/season?api_key= and sure enough it game me the full season. Beautiful, I am very happy. Now I tried if for conference "La Liga" ffapi.fanfeedr.com/bronze/api/leagues/13962b74-cab5-5d0a-93c8-466b6a3fa342/events/season?api_key= Not so good, it only gives me past games. Is this api suppose to do what it says and soccer is not ready yet ? Then I was thinking about you comment above about making calls for each team, .... I dont see a way to get the events for a team in the new api. Could you please clarify both issues. Thanks

4. jorge3 years ago

I finally got to this usecase. Ben I am a bit confused, I found the events/:season_type/ which in the documentation it says specifically "This collection action returns a list of event ids and names for an entire season, preseason, or postseason,", the keyword being "for the entire". Regardless of documentation I tried the api as such ffapi.fanfeedr.com/bronze/api/conferences/1b67d32e-ff01-5c36-89dc-67dd64a14bb8/events/season?api_key= and sure enough it game me the full season. Beautiful, I am very happy. Now I tried if for conference "La Liga" ffapi.fanfeedr.com/bronze/api/leagues/13962b74-cab5-5d0a-93c8-466b6a3fa342/events/season?api_key= Not so good, it only gives me past games. Is this api suppose to do what it says and soccer is not ready yet ? Then I was thinking about you comment above about making calls for each team, .... I dont see a way to get the events for a team in the new api. Could you please clarify both issues. Thanks

5. jorge3 years ago

OK, of the two questions above, now I see how to get events for a team. It seems that "La Liga" does not have a full schedule. Is that a "La Liga" issue or you guys have not populated La Liga yet ?

6. Benn3 years ago

We still need to fully populate La Liga schedules.

[ Page 1 of 1 ]